Thursday, October 02, 2008

Words of Wisdom

I've been experimenting recently with various 'Bible Verse of the Day' widgets but haven't yet found any I like. They're either too wide for my sidebar or are in a format or colours I don't like. So I've decided that the only solution is to provide my own verse of the day. Except, I think it would be nice to have other people's quotes too, not just Bible verses. Thus, my quoting posts will be titled 'Words of Wisdom'. I will try to provide one every day but I can't promise I'll always have the time or be able to think of something!

It is helpful though to share things, particularly Bible verses, with other people because I think it helps to retain them in your memory. Also, I hope verses that have blessed me will bless others too.

Here's today's quote:

Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

2 Timothy 2:15 (NKJV)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

What a great idea! I like reading quotes and Bible verses that other people have found challenging or been encouraged by.