Friday, February 08, 2008

No Time

I haven't had much chance to blog (or do anything else actually) this week because it's just been a crazily busy week. We've been stocktaking at work which means I've been working every day this week except Monday. Although, I only worked 2 hours on Wednesday because my 1.30 interview at Newi didn't finish till about 5.15 so I was kinda late getting to work! That day was a story in itself but I haven't got time to relate it now, maybe another time.

Anyway, the real reason I'm blogging today is to show you an amazing website my interviewer at Newi showed me. She showed me it because she said this was the kind of thing I should aspire to ;) And it is cool and incredibly clever. It just has the potential to become a little annoying after a while, I think. Here's the link: www.leoburnett.com

No comments: