Monday, February 18, 2008

Please listen...

I'd just like to share a couple of sermons from Sermonaudio that have been a real blessing to me in the past few weeks. The preacher in both sermons is Rev. Malcolm Watts of Emmanuel Church, Salisbury.


I would strongly encourage you to listen to both of them. I know there's a temptation when people send you sermon links to think "yeah sounds good, I'll listen to them later....if I get time" At least that's what I do :) But I promise they're both worth making time for and hopefully you'll find them as much of an encouragement as I did.

2 comments:

Leo said...

I will, I will, I will..... Just guna grab some lunch tho ;)

You see my plans for today?...Hehe!!

Love ya, Leo! xx

Suzanne said...

sure you will ;) yep i just read it, sounds like you'll be busy! x