Saturday, February 02, 2008

Poll

I'd like to draw my readers' attention to the poll I've created on the left of the page in the sidebar. I was wondering whether people just don't notice it there and that could account for the scarcity of votes....but maybe that's just wishful thinking. What is especially worrying is that I know one vote is mine and one is Rachel's. And she usually only reads my blog because I make her - don't you Rach? :P

However, perhaps a lack of readers (or at least a decidedly small number of them) is a good thing. At least I don't have to worry too much about saying something dumb because only about three people in the world will ever know!

There is, of course, the possibility that I have a myriad of secret fans out there who haven't voted because they'd be embarrassed to admit they pour over my blog every day. But I think that's kinda unlikely........ to say the least :)

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Hi,
I just found your blog but if you want to be friends I can poll and I will probably read it every day. Your last post looked interesting.
Bethany Roberts

Bethany said...

My family and I live in Canberra