Monday, March 31, 2008

My new toy...

I've been wanting to get into digital photography for ages and ages. I read quite extensively about the different cameras available but, honestly, the number out there is quite overwhelming. Plus, all the jargon went straight over my head! So...it took me a while to decide which one to get. Then, once I had decided, I had to figure out where I could get it cheapest...

Ebay ;o

So here it is:
Wow I love it! But I'm learning that there's more to photography than just pointing and pressing a button ;)

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Aw, I'm jealous. I've wanted an SLR camera for ages. I didn't know you were into photography. Hope you enjoy using your new toy.

Tim said...

I like it! The D40 is a nice camera, it's tiny too which is very useful at times! And it's a NIKON, which is just the right brand to buy from with the DSLR... Enjoy!