Thursday, May 01, 2008

New Design?

I'm beginning to think this blog needs a revamp. What do you think?

I must have had this design for several months now so I think I'm due for a change. I have an idea in my head of what I want it to look like and I'm dying to try it out :)

I'm exactly the same with my bedroom; I have to move all the furniture round every so often. It creates an amazing, New-year kind of feeling. Maybe it's just me. But you know the inspired, motivated feelings you get at New Year when you resolve to change things you don't like about your life and make a long list of things you're going to do? It's like that. But maybe that's just me too ;)

Back to the blog design thing, I've created a poll for you to vote in. Since nobody seems to like leaving comments. Oh and there's another poll underneath which I created several days ago but which people don't seem to be noticing.

It's hard work blogging, you know. At least, it's hard to get people's interest.

Too right.

No comments: