Wednesday, May 21, 2008

People FOR Global Warming

I just found this awesome website:


Make sure you read the 12 Reasons to Promote Global Warming

On the serious side, the quotes are actually quite scary. It sounds like we've more cause to be afraid of the environmentalists than worry about the dangers of global warming.

For example, can you believe that Prince Philip said this: "If I were reincarnated, I would wish to be returned to Earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels."

Or listen to Lyall Watson, who said: Cannibalism is a "radical but realistic solution to the problem of overpopulation."

Quite staggering.

When my bumper sticker comes, I'll take a photo of it for you to see ;)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe war is the best solution....

Suzanne said...

Interesting idea. But you'll have to elaborate because I don't know which side you're taking :)

Are you saying war is the best solution to population control or the best way of eliminating crazy environmentalists??

Anonymous said...

I was talking about population control - I mean eventually the world will be full and if we haven't colonised other planets by then...

Suzanne said...

So we organise a global war? I can just imagine it....somebody appoints two leaders and then they pick teams...we'd have to find a battlefield that'd give both sides a fair chance...

I'm not making fun of you :) it just strikes me as kinda funny!

Personally, I'm inclined to think that this whole population crisis thing is a myth anyway.

Anonymous said...

Population Crisis is coming!!! Be warned! The end is nigh!!

Suzanne said...

haha don't worry - i'll watch out ;P