Monday, June 02, 2008

Hamsters et al.

I was sorting through my internet bookmarks earlier and I found this page bookmarked.

Isn't it awesome? The hamster can actually run inside your computer. And it's all perfectly safe - for both the hamster and the computer. I'd love one. However, I don't think I could justify spending that much money on it. Plus, I'd probably have to totally rebuild my pc and I wouldn't have a clue how to do it ;)

I think hamsters are one of the best kinds of pet. After fish. Fish are great because they look stunning and all you have to do is feed them and maybe clean out the tank once in a while. You don't have to take them for walks or clean up after them all the time or keep them out of mischief or spend loads of money on them.

It's not that I don't like animals. In fact, I find most people's pets adorable! I wouldn't even have any particular objection to keeping them myself. But I do like fish.

This is totally 100% unrelated but I just have to say...

Can you believe this girl is only 12 years old??



Totally breathtaking. Imho she should have won.

By the way, thank you to all who voted in my poll - the one on whether I should change my blog design. The results are interesting. I won't be changing the design for the moment, simply because I don't have the time. Or I shouldn't have the time. I will review the matter again at some point in the future....

No comments: