Monday, June 16, 2008

Improvements

Actually.....that picture doesn't look too good, does it? I'll forgive you all for making no comment ;)

I've been playing some more. Except I've kinda cheated this time and used filters.



Wow I look a little spooky there.

I think next time I'll use another subject rather than myself...

I should probably explain that I recently invested in a copy of Photoshop CS2. Hence the sudden craze in creating and manipulating images. Photoshop 6 was starting to get annoying because I couldn't download any extensions/add-ons for it because it was so old. Besides, we had Photoshop 6 installed on two different computers which probably wasn't strictly legal. And honestly, CS2 is such an improvement, it's amazing!

One of the amazing new elements is 'Adobe Bridge'. This is basically an advanced file browser with some awesome features. You can group, rate, colour-coordinate files as well as perform plenty of other actions, most of which I haven't managed to figure out yet.

So....if you're ever in need of a graphics editing program, I'd highly recommend this one!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

It's amazing what you can do with photos now. 50 years ago nobody would have thought of owning a camera let alone being able to edit a photo so dramatically.

Suzanne said...

You're right Bethany, the speed at which technology is advancing is just incredible. It's hard to keep up!

Leo said...

I LOVE THE FIRST ONE!!!

Cya tomorrow! xx