Monday, July 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Bethany. Here's the rules for me and everyone whom I tag.

1. Answer the questions asked

2. Link my blog to yours.

3. Tag other people and comment on their blogs to let them know they've been tagged.


Questions:

Who is your favourite author and why?

My favourite Christian author is J.C. Ryle. He writes in a way that is so simple, almost homely, and yet his words are a mine of wonderful truth; I always feel challenged after reading his books. I also enjoy books by Agatha Christie, Ellis Peters, Baroness Orczy and Jane Austen.

What is your favourite book? (excludes the Bible)

It's hard to choose just one! One of the best books I've ever read is 'Selected to Live' by Johanna Ruth Dobschiner. I love 'Great Expectations' by Charles Dickens and Shakespeare's 'Twelfth Night'. I could go on...

What is your favourite Bible verse, passage, or chapter?

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matthew 6:33

"He hath made everything beautiful in his time" Ecclesiastes 3:11

Sorry, I had to give two!

What is your favourite animal?

Puma. I always prefer wild animals. But if you're talking about my most desired pet then it's a tropical fish ;)

What is your favourite girl's name?

Probably Rachel or Rebekah. Plus I have to confess I like my own name, Suzanne.

What is one of the silliest things you've done?

I once left our house door wide open when we went on holiday. I don't actually remember doing it but it was open when we got home and I was the last to leave so....

What is your earliest memory?

I remember bringing a friend home from school and we made things out of empty yoghurt pots. I don't know how old I was but it was before I was homeschooled so I must have been 5 or 6, I guess.

I tag Leo, Naomi and Jo

1 comment:

Bethany said...

My sister Cassandra's favourite verse is Ecclesiastes 3:11. Another of my favourite girls names is Suzannah which, as you would know, a variation on Suzanne.