Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lessons Learned

I feel I'm neglecting my blog at the moment. Blogging is actually quite hard work you know, if you're going to make it interesting. And I really don't have anything worth saying at the moment.

However, I've thought of a new blogging idea.

10 Things I've Learned in the Past Week

1. I am 5' 4 1/2'' tall.

2. Plants die if you don't water them. Duh.

3. People who practice podomancy believe that a person's future can be determined by the look and shape of a person's feet.

4. Do not take the mick out of professional ten-pin bowlers. You can end up making a fool of yourself ;)

5. Those gadgets with knives and tools sticking out of them are called Swiss Army Knives. I think I knew that in a previous life but realised again yesterday.

6. Tesco in Holywell doesn't sell Garnier shampoo.

7. Don't take a company outing to Asda as you'll get followed round by suspicious staff.

8. The Chinese claim that Eric Lidell was their first Olympic gold medalist.

9. Romans is a wonderful book.

10. Offa's Dyke isn't in Wrecsam.

Phew it's quite hard thinking of ten things.

1 comment:

madalien said...

Haha! I think I "contributed" 2 of those. Tell me about the bowling sometime