Friday, September 19, 2008

Ch-ch-changes....

Did anyone else ever get those annoying e-mails from bebo saying 'Ch-ch-changes'?

But hey!

Time for another little ramble about life, the universe and everything. I've decided that spontaneous blogging is the way forward. Not only does it save time, but I believe it also adds a new, unique dimension to a blog post. That's my excuse anyway.

I had a wonderful time at the UBM reunion last weekend. Naomi and I are quite pleased we managed to find our way there without the GPS, despite taking a couple of diversions on the way ;) It was great to catch up with friends and the ministry throughout the weekend was fantastic. The only problem was, I learnt so much that my brain didn't quite know how to handle the information overload. I think I need to buy the CD of the talks and go through it all again. Awesome weekend but sad to say goodbye to everyone :(

Wednesday night was my leaving meal with work. We had a great time but, again, sad to say goodbye to everyone :( Seems to be the story of my life at the mo.....

Oh dear, I didn't realise that photo was quite so blurred.

Uni starts at 9.30 Monday morning. Scary. You know, having been home-schooled all my life, it's quite a big step going into an educational establishment like this. Even more so going into an art college. I've been told I'll probably end up with pink spiky hair and walk around wearing multi-coloured stripey tights and such things.

And....that's all I've got time for at the moment :)

Adieu.

3 comments:

Tim said...

Can I just say, I have been very rude, and only read the last paragraph of this post as I am in a hurry to go and fix a bike...

But you with pink spiky hair, that'd be amazing, I had to comment... I think you should do it, in fact when I have a job.. I'll pay for it! :P

Anonymous said...

Scary for you after being home educated most of your life. Have been thinking about you, hope your first day goes O.K.
Sylvia

Suzanne said...

Thanks Aunty Sylvia :) It's been great!

Tim...this sounds to me like a great business opportunity - what with me being a poor student and all that ;)May just have to take you up on it...