Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What's for breakfast?

Sorry, I really don't seem to be getting time for blogging at the moment, despite what I said the other day. But I just have to share this. I see in Pooh a definite kindred spirit...


“"When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last, "what's the first thing you say to yourself?"
"What's for breakfast?" said Pooh. "What do you say, Piglet?"
"I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" said Piglet.
Pooh nodded thoughtfully.
"It's the same thing," he said.”

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Ha Ha. That is so funny. I just love Winnie the Pooh.

madalien said...

lol. But Winnie the Pooh doesn't eat cheese on toast ;)

Ffion said...

Winnie the Pooh doesn't like cheese does he?

Stepheny Weaver said...

Aww... that is cute! I am a Fan of Winnie the Pooh! (I know it sounds like a baby, but... ?!)

Thanks for posting!

Stepheny

Stepheny Weaver said...

;) NO, winnie the Pooh doesn't like cheese, that is what she is saying, he probably eats "hunny" for breakfast. (eww)

:) Just thought I'd tell ya! :)

Steph

~Tori~ said...

That sounds like something I would say!