Saturday, December 20, 2008

Good, clean fun

Hello dear readers. I really must apologise for the scarcity of posts this last week. I'm afraid I simply have had nothing to say that would be of any interest.

I can't believe that Christmas will be here in only 5 days time!

I know it's probably a little late now but, if you're looking for a Christmas present with a difference, why not check out these wonderful Bathtub Racers:



Developed in New Zealand, the tubs feature 'not one but two powerful motors and full sports steering geometry for precise handling'.



Boy, these were developed by real experts in their field. Whatever field of expertise it is that creates bathtubs on wheels.....

But wow they look like soooo much fun! And with prices starting from as little as US$10,995 (£6,746), what's stopping you? ;)

Check out the website for more info.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I thought that it wasn't Christmas at the UK?!
Merry Christmas anyway :) Only four days now...

(BTW those bathtubs look like great fun ;)

~Tori~ said...

Somebody has waaaay too much time on their hands! :) But they are cool!

Suzanne said...

Oh yes, it's Christmas here. The difference is, we are in the middle of winter whereas I gather that in Australia it's the height of summer!

Merry Christmas to you both :)