Monday, January 26, 2009

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Jaky!

1. What is your occupation right now? Student and part-time shop assistant
2. What colour are your socks right now? brown, beige tartan design with pink hearts. I like brightly coloured socks!
3. What are you listening to right now? somebody in high heels walking around the books in the library
4. What was the last thing that you ate? chicken salad
5. Can you drive a stick shift? a what?
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my mum
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? well I don't really know you but you seem like a nice guy!
8. How old are you today? 21
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? depends who's playing but probably tennis
10. What is your favorite drink? Fresh, freezing cold orange juice
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? No
12. Favorite food? Lasagna
13. What is the last movie you saw? Flushed Away. But it was so boring I fell asleep.
14. Favorite day of the year? The day my summer holiday begins!
15. How do you vent anger? Erm.....depends what I'm angry about.
16. What is your favorite season? Definitely summer! Although winter with lots of snow is cool too :)
17. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries
18. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? What, now?
19. How many sibs do u have? 7
20. When was the last time you cried? I really can't remember. Probably when I watched a sad movie.
21. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Not sure.
22. What did you do last night? Go to church, then to a friend's house, then to my nan's house. Then slept!
23. What are you most afraid of? My pc dying ;)
24. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese!
25. Favorite dog breed? Golden Retriever
26. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
27. How many states have you lived in? None! But I've lived in 3 different counties....guess that's the British equivalent!
28. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
29. What is your favorite flower? Daffodil

7 comments:

Jaky Astik said...

know what! you did this thing better than me. Congrats!
and Angel is my Angel. Actually, I don't know her real name, but we have been chatting since days now.
We can chat sometimes too, if u don't mind.

Jaky Astik said...

Hey, and we both prefer blueberries :)

simpleman said...

Wow 7 siblings. You must have a busy household!

I'm still just jealous of the fact you live in wales. Ive never been over seas :(. Plus you have Ryan Giggs

Bethany said...

I found out that we have a few things in common. Tennis is my favourite sport as well. We've been following the AO very closely. I have never dyed my hair either and never plan to. I'd choose diamonds over pearls and I love cheese.
I laughed when I read about "Flushed Away". I've never seen it what is it about?

Sorry that was such a random comment.

Jaky Astik said...

Hey! I have a beautiful thing for you. Now fast. Give me a visit.

simpleman said...

Check out my blog. Turns out you are amazing

Suzanne said...

Hey sounds like we all like similar things!

Bethany, I like random comments! Flushed Away is an animated movie about a pet rat who gets flushed down into the sewers and meets sewer rats. I think my younger siblings enjoyed it but I was tired and it wasn't exciting enough to keep me awake!