Friday, February 06, 2009

Friday Fill-in

1. Please don't tell _my brothers that I've robbed their electric heater! Our boiler decided to pack in last night so we have no central heating at the moment. It's cold!_

2. Can you _eat chocolate_ in the morning? I can. I know lots of people say they can't but I don't understand why. Chocolate is good anytime of the day!

3. The color _orange_ makes me want to _create_! It's a very inspiring colour, for some reason.

4. I have a craving for _pepperoni pizza_. Something else I'd happily eat right now for breakfast :)

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it _when my alarm goes off in the morning_.

6. Eyes are the _most beautiful facial feature_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _cooking and eating a meal with my family_, tomorrow my plans include _going to work in my shop_ and Sunday, I want to _go to church and worship with God's people_!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had your own shop! ;P
Rachel

madalien said...

argggggghhhhhh re boiler. Agree about eyes

simpleman said...

:) that was great! haha