Saturday, February 21, 2009

Friday Fill-in

Ok, I know it's not Friday today. But I forgot to do it yesterday so I'm doing it now!

1. Give me _chocolate_ and I'll _be your friend for life ;)_.

2. Whenever _I make cheese sauce, it goes lumpy. That's what happened last night :(_.

3. I wish _I had a massive aquarium with loads of fish and sea creatures in_.

4. _Soni's lamb curry_ was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world _can be both a blessing and a struggle_.

6. Other than this one, _VS Photography_ is the last blog I commented on. Check it out, Alyssa has some great photos!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _having successfully completed my train journey to London_, tomorrow my plans include _attending church with friends in London_ and Sunday, I want to _yeah....that's tomorrow!!_!

I'll be spending a few days in London and won't be home until late Tuesday or early hours of Wednesday morning. So au revoir to my readers until then! For anybody who's interested, I'm attending the 4 Designers conference in Leicester Square.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

I am sorry I just now am able to catch up on some blogs due to the fact that I am on winter break this week. I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog. I always love to have new visitors and I enjoyed reading your comment!!
Ginger~