Monday, February 16, 2009

Hey!

I'm still alive! Wow I haven't blogged for over a week and that feels like ages. For some reason, this past week has just flown past and I haven't had the chance to get online much. Thank you so much to those who responded to my interview - I'm so grateful. Especially as I'm aware that the question sheeet looks a little daunting and seems to go on forever!

I don't have much exciting to talk about right now so I'll leave you with a couple of great design solutions I came across recently:

This was created to promote Rimmel's quick-dry nail polish. Designed by JWT, London.


'Drop' by Pulpo

4 comments:

srputtur said...

The designs are really nice.

Jaky Astik said...

how come I am not updated yaar?

Jaky Astik said...

nothing. I just unsubscribe by change
I am following u again. Thank God u commented. Or I would have missed a great artist. thank you

Alice Lowery said...

thanks for your comment
what is an image-editing program
and how do you get to it