Friday, February 27, 2009

It's Friday again

Already! I had a lovely time in London, staying with friends and attending the conference. When I get back into the swing of blogging, I'll share some of the work I saw at the conference - some of it is just fantastic.

For now, I hope you enjoy reading my 'Friday Fill-in':

1. I'm _home_, I'm _looking at my long list of work to do_, I _hope I find time to blog_.

2. Why do I have _so many books to read_ and not _enough time_?

3. How does this _screen printing process_ work, anyway? We did it in college yesterday and it was so much fun! Even though I haven't quite grasped how each stage works.

4. Every morning, I put _a reluctant hand_ on my _alarm clock_.

5. I consider myself lucky blessed because _I have such wonderful friends and family_.

6. One day we’ll see _whether global warming is really taking place....though perhaps not in my life-time_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _treating my younger siblings to a take-away_, tomorrow my plans include _researching women artists during WWII_ and Sunday, I want to _be reunited with my church after a week away_!

No comments: