Saturday, February 07, 2009

Please help me!

I'm looking for some people to do me a really massive favour.....

At the moment in college, I'm researching the concept of 'Home'. As part of my research I'd like to interview people from different countries and cultures.

Would any of my readers who live outside the UK be happy for me to interview them? I'm just going to ask questions about your home life, what the word 'home' means to you and similar questions.

If you'd like to take part, scroll down my sidebar and click the envelope that's captioned 'Contact me'. That should open a new message addressed to me in your email client. If you have any problems, let me know.

Thank you!

3 comments:

Randi Jo :) said...

I would be happy to do it :)

Stephanie L.S. said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I like yours too! =)

Stepheny Weaver said...

I would like to do it too. If you want. :)

Steph