Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Snowtime!

We have snow! We rarely get as much snow as this (or any snow at all, for that matter) so everyone's excited. It's kinda funny though.....the whole country seems to come to a standstill when we get snow because people aren't used to it. I bet people from colder countries would laugh if they saw the fuss in our media :)

I took my camera outside this morning to get some shots. Unfortunately, the battery on my camera went so I didn't get as many as I would have liked. Maybe I'll take some more later on.
















8 comments:

madalien said...

Some nice pix there. Esp like second one of spikey plant

Ffion said...

it's called a Yucca...NOT a spikey plant! :Oshouldiblog

Jaky Astik said...

ya. I saw the News that you people are enjoying snow. Paris is looking really beautiful with Effil tower in snow. England had its share too with some 4" of snow.
I wanna come there

simpleman said...

Those are great pictures!

It is pretty funny that everything comes to a standstill with your snowfalls. I think its amazing though. That makes me jealous because I love snow days.

Bethany said...

What lovely snow. It looks like you had a lot. Yesterday our temperatures were about 31 degrees celsius and Victoria and South Australia have had very bad bush fires; so the farthest thing from our minds at the minute is snow.

Under Southern Skies said...

It is beautiful! I wish it would snow here, sigh!! :)

Alex Lowery said...

We had a lot of snow in are hous

Alice Lowery said...

how do you make your own blog tenplate