Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Songs of the Lukewarm Church

Funny, but also thought-provoking....

  1. Blest Be The Tie That Doesn't Cramp

  2. Pillow of Ages, Fluffed for Me

  3. I Surrender Some

  4. I'm Fairly Certain That My Redeemer Lives

  5. Sit Up, Sit Up For Jesus

  6. Take My Life and Let Me Be

  7. What An Acquaintance We Have In Jesus

  8. Where He Leads Me, I Will Consider Following

  9. He's Quite a Bit To Me

  10. Oh, How I Like Jesus

  11. Fill My Spoon, Lord

  12. It Is My Secret What God Can Do

Source

3 comments:

Jaky Astik said...

oh! I loved them. really nice. 'Take my life, but let me live' was nice.

Bethany said...

O my, Suzanne. That was so funny!

Alice Lowery said...

that did work but it just put a picture above the header so I do not know if it worked or not, look at my blog to see it and comment to say if you would say it had worked.