Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Let's share!


Ok, I'd like to try a little experiment. I'm not sure how well this idea will hit off but I'm going to give it a go!

Every so often, perhaps once a week or once a fortnight, I'm going to give you a 'Let's share' post. This is an invitation to all my readers to share something. The 'something' could be a quote, Bible verse, personal thought or anything you like! The only rules are that it's clean, wholesome and you genuinely think it could be a help or encouragement to others.

You can respond either by leaving a comment or by publishing 'Let's share' on your own blog.

The following verse is my contribution for today. Pray it may be so for us!

And it came to pass, that, while they communed together and reasoned, Jesus himself drew near, and went with them. Luke 25:15 (KJV)

Note: For those of you who remember my 'Smile' post, the above photo is an update - we managed to get one with all 8 of us kids in!

2 comments:

daily3things said...

I am with you. Let's spread together. Suzanne, you are always innovative.

Esther Lowery said...

Hi Suzanne,
Sorry I've not been commenting for ages, I've been pretty busy. Here is my contribtion "Them hath he filled with wisdom of heart, to work all manner of work, of the engraver, and of the cunning workman, and of the embroiderer in blue, and in purple, in scarlet, and of fine linen, and of the weaver, even of them that do any work, and of those that devise cunning work." Exodus 35:35.