Friday, March 20, 2009

Sunny Aberystwyth

Ffion and I spent today and yesterday evening with friends in Aberystwyth. We had actually planned to go next week but... for some reason I got the date wrong and confused everybody and everything by turning up yesterday!

However, our friends coped admirably (thank you!) and we had a great time. The weather was gorgeous - it felt almost like summer! I was so, so frustrated I didn't take my camera because I could have got some fantastic shots. I did, though, manage to get a few on my camera phone.

We had fun trampolining this morning...




Then Patience went off to university and Ffion and I enjoyed a pleasant walk around the town and along the promenade. The weather was so beautiful. I feel sorry for all the poor people who were stuck inside offices or classrooms today.


When Patience rejoined us later on, we walked through the town and castle grounds, bought ice creams and sat on the beach eating them. Mmm!

Love this weather! Roll on summer!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not seposed to have more than one person at a time on the trampline

Suzanne said...

Hmm, apparently the trampoline's instructions said you are allowed up to three people at a time.

Jaky Astik said...

yes, right. at lease show your face yaar!

Suzanne said...

well you can almost see my face if you look closely at the person in the middle of the 2nd photo!