Thursday, April 02, 2009

Au Revoir

From tomorrow, I'm going to be on holiday for two weeks. I'm taking a trip around the Mediterranean with a few members of my family so hopefully I'll return with lots of great stories and photos!

I spent a large part of yesterday packing and the rest of it trying to get on top of my college work. The most important parts are done but I just seem to have loads of little, niggly things that need doing. I did spend an enjoyable evening though.....sitting on my bedroom floor getting covered in blue plasticine as I tried to create a trash bin that looks like a monster - don't ask. I'd take a photo but I've packed my camera.

Technically, I don't finish for the holidays until tomorrow and I have to be in university all day today. I'm expecting to be given a new assignment which I'll need to complete over the Easter break. I'm hoping it's going to be something quick and easy though because I won't have much time to do it!

Anyway, I hope you all have a blessed Easter remembering our Saviour's death and resurrection.

If I'm super-organised and get my work sorted, I may schedule a couple of posts for when I'm away. No promises but watch this space...

Ciao!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Hope you have a great holiday!

melanie said...

Have fun!!! :)

Under Southern Skies said...

I hope you a very nice time, it sounds like fun! Looking forward to pictures!