Sunday, April 19, 2009

The wanderer returns...

Hey I'm back! It seems so weird to be back blogging again and I don't quite know where to start. Firstly, sorry I wasn't organised enough to schedule any posts while I was away. Things just got a little hectic on those last few days.

I had a wonderful, wonderful trip. We visited some fantastic places and I took almost 600 photos. Consequently...it's gonna be really hard to pick some out for you to see.

I've created a slideshow of the photos so, if it'll work, I'll try and upload that tomorrow. If not, I'll just have to try and find the very best ones. If you have facebook, I've already uploaded quite a lot there for people to see.

That's all I have time for right now so I'll just leave you with a verse that challenged me yesterday:
"I appeal to you therefore, brethren, and beg of you in view of [all] the mercies of God, to make a decisive dedication of your bodies [presenting all your members and faculties] as a living sacrifice, holy (devoted, consecrated) and well pleasing to God, which is your reasonable (rational, intelligent) service and spiritual worship."

Romans 12:1 (Amplified Bible)

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Welsome back. I look forward to the slideshow or photos.

Jaky Astik said...

Hi Suzanne. It's so nice to see you post. Am so excited, I just clicked the comment link before reading what you have written. So nice to see you back. :)

Rachael said...

Welcome back, Suzanne! Can't wait for the slideshow... if you manage to get it working, if not ~ Looking forward to the photos!

Under Southern Skies said...

Hello Suzanne,
I'm glad that you had such a nice time! :)