Saturday, May 09, 2009

Blurb

Ok, I mentioned I'd published a book. I did that through a company called Blurb. This is how it works: you go to the Blurb website, download the software (for free), create your book, upload it to the Blurb website and you can pay to have it published. But no fee unless you make that decision. It's fantastic! And so easy!

You HAVE to try it out. I promise you'll be hooked. They ship all over the world so no excuses.

As I said, my book arrived this week. You can view a preview of it on the Blurb website by clicking the badge below:



Unfortunately, it only shows you the first 15 pages. However, if anybody wants to see the rest of the book, let me know and I can email you a pdf version. It doesn't look so good because the pages go down instead of sideways.....if that makes sense. But you can still see the photos and quotes.

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Hi Suzanne,

I loved the preview. Would it be too much trouble to email me the book?

Suzanne said...

No problem! I feel honoured you want to read it :)

I think I have your email address from when you sent the interview questions.

Antonia said...

The book looks great. I like the pictures.
Can you email me the book?

Bek Axe said...

Wow! That's beautiful!

Suzane S. Gonçalves said...

I loved that... I'm glad to see my comment there...lol :-)
It's really beautiful..! congratulations! you made a good work!