Wednesday, May 06, 2009

busy busy

I have an assessment at university on Monday so sorry if my blogging seems kinda lazy at the moment. I've spent the last few days madly trying to prepare but I think I'm just about getting to the tying-up-the-ends stage now. I have to take all my work in tomorrow so the tutors have time to go through it all before Monday. We also have the photography workshops tomorrow which I've been dying to do all term. Yay!

I'm so excited because my first-ever published book arrived in the post this morning! But I'm also very relieved it arrived because I need to submit it for assessment tomorrow. And, guess what? Some of YOU are featured in it! Do you remember a while ago when I asked you to complete a questionnaire about your home? Well, I used some of the stuff you said about your homes to put together this book. Just as soon as I get time, I'll see if there's a way you can view it online. Otherwise, I'll take some photos for you to see.

Anyway, I need to get back to work. Ciao!

3 comments:

srputtur said...

Wish You All the Best

Suzanne said...

Thanks!

nay nay said...

wow...it must have been exciting getting your published book!
Great blog! :)