Thursday, June 04, 2009

BBQ weather

We've had such beautiful weather over the past week. It feels like the middle of summer already! We've put up a big gazebo in the garden and have been eating most of our meals outside. Love this weather! Sometimes I wish it was summer all year round...so long as it's *this* kind of summer. Does anyone remember the UK summer last year? I think it lasted about a week...

On Saturday evening, we decided to have a barbecue but, when mum and dad went out to buy the burgers, they discovered that every shop in town had sold out! We ended up making our own with mincemeat. It's actually very easy to do and they taste better than bought ones anyway.

Here's a little peep of what was going on here that evening. The photos were taken by Rachel and Ffion.





2 comments:

Bethany said...

Love the last two photos. Is it you in the last photo? I couldn't really tell behind the cup.

Suzanne said...

Yes, it's me. Sam was trying to make me look like an elephant!