Friday, June 19, 2009

Fun Foto Friday!

Welcome to the first session of Fun Foto Friday! The plan is, every Friday I'm going to do a post involving photos. I haven't decided exactly what yet but hopefully it's gonna be fun :)

Today I want to test out your powers of observation and do a little quiz. It's entitled: Spot the Connection. Look at the photos below and see if you can tell me what you think connects them together...it could be a common theme, object, person, anything at all! I won't publish the comments until sometime tomorrow when I think everyone's guessed who wants to.







Hmm I hope it's not too difficult. Or too easy actually. It's hard to tell because I know the answer. If you don't get it right away, I suggest you click on the images to enlarge them because then you can see things you might miss at a casual glance.

So, get guessing!

7 comments:

Neil said...

Watches/clocks?

Bethany said...

I had absolutely no clue what it could be until I enlarged the photo. My guess would be something to do with telling the time or clocks.

I really enjoyed trying to work it out and look forward to your next session of Fun Foto Friday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne,

It wouldn't happen to be that every photo has some kind of clock or watch in it. That is my guess anyway. I enjoyed doing it, thanks.

Tegan Roberts

MoonShaw said...

There is an object which tells the time in each photo! Watch/clock/etc... =)

I think. :)

Antonia said...

There is a clock/watch in each picture, but I'm not sure if there's one in the last picture...

Suzanne said...

Well done, you all got it right! Thanks for all your responses :)

Alice Lowery said...

How do you all stand on top of each other.