Thursday, September 24, 2009

79 days later...

I'm still alive. Wow, didn't the summer go quick? I have to admit, I just about forgot about my blog over the past couple of months and I didn't even get the time to check out your blogs much in that time. Sorry!

Thank you to those of you who sent gentle reminders about my promise to get back on here in September. I'm here now, as you can see!

I had a packed summer with conferences and beach missions and other things I can't remember. It was all wonderful and I can't wait for next summer. I didn't actually take many photos, unfortunately, so I'm not sure I've got much I can show you. I'll see if I can dig some out for another time though.

But hey...I'm a little concerned that I'll have lost all my readers after being away for so long. Anybody there? If you're around and you still check my blog, just send a comment my way so I can tell if anybody's actually going to be listening to me!

5 comments:

Alex said...

I'm here and listening! Congratulations on getting back to the blogosphere! :D

Antonia said...

Wellcome back, Suzanne! ;)

MoonShaw said...

I'm on the line! But unfortunately, I don't know if I'll be able to comment a lot. But I'll be reading :D

Bethany said...

I'm listening! Glad to see you're back

Rachael said...

I'm here! and have been missing your posts... good to have you back!