Friday, October 16, 2009

At the Zoo

My family took a trip to the zoo this week. I love the zoo! Strangely, I didn't like it at all when I was younger but somehow it's grown on me. It was a lovely, sunny day too which made it an even more amazing experience. The only downside was that my camera battery went half way through the day :( Because we only went on the spur of the moment, I didn't have time to check it before we left.












Next time you go to the zoo, try and get the animals to look at you. I can guarantee they'll look every other way except at the camera. I'm sure they do it deliberately to have a bit of fun!

2 comments:

Antonia said...

Great pictures!
But I don't like the zoo very much...

Arianna said...

Beautiful pictures! I haven't gone to the zoo in years, but I always liked going when I was a kid. I loved seeing the polar bears ;)