Friday, February 06, 2015

It's been a while...

So, it's been 3 1/2 years, almost to the day, since I last blogged. I've just been having a read through all my old posts, and I do wish that I'd kept up with the blogging, because it's so nice going through and reliving my experiences and musings.

I've decided I'm going to resurrect this blog. I had to have a think about it, because I wondered if maybe it would be nice to just leave it the way I left it, as a snapshot of a period in my life. But, I think I want to carry on the story. Also, I'm a little worried that if I leave my blog inactive for too long it will be deleted!

I expect all my old followers and blogging friends have long since given up on me, but if there's any chance that any of you are still around, please drop by and say hello :)

I need to get back to work (getting distracted far too easily as usual) but at some point soon I'll come back and give a quick update on what's changed in my life. Watch this space!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Hi Suzanne,

So lovely to hear from you. Of course I remember you! Yeah as you noticed I haven't blogged too much anymore. I'm in the process of setting up a photography website and intend to set up a linked blog and start again. I see you're married! Woo hoo! If you'd like to leave me a comment on my blog with your email, I won't publish it and then I might shoot you an email. Would be lovely to hear more of what you've been doing. No pressure though.

Love,
Bethany